Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Best of Boulder comes to Enid

Last weekend little brother Jimmy came to town in an act of spontaneity and academic rebellion. Naturally, I wouldn't waste an outdoor adventure opportunity with a strong climber around - so after an uncomfortable night at the bars - we made an early departure to the Ozarks.

We made the most of our brief time together at a goat-herding dude ranch in northwestern Arkansas. Repeating such classics as Strong Man, Green Goblin, Love Slave, Greatest Show on Earth, and African Herbman.


Of course, the better 2/3rds of Randalf came in toe. The lover and the goat-chaser, admired great heights and local fauna. Making for an all together complete weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Good times. Wish l could have been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Char. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures. Amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scout Bekah didn't give me a heads up that there had been a current posting so I was slow in seeing this entry. I always like the photos and the postings. I knew Andrew was a sheep chaser but I see that he has diversified and can now include goats in his resume. In looking at the praying mantis I couldn't help but notice the LARGE and THICK bandage on the finger.........I sent the newspaper photo of you guys riding in full regalia to ALL my closest friends. It was most impressive.

    ReplyDelete