Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Era

Like most things, this blog had to start somewhere.

And like most people, I think that taking the time to read something, means that you should get something out of it. But I cannot promise these words will be either meaningful or worthwhile to you. In fact, I can't promise you anything. Why should I? But by writing this I know one thing is certain. Simply by publishing these words, I will make my ma happy. And after all, who but family and friends will read this anyhow?

Why else would anyone care about the life of a twenty-something living in northwestern Oklahoma?

So it begins.

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome.

    Love you forever, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. CWK --
    Loved your blog.
    Thanks for calling.
    Posting letter to Randolf tomorrow.

    with L&P,
    Pa

    ReplyDelete